Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which female anime characters bust do you like the most? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (67.4%), female fans (32.6%) and teens to their 20s (69.0%) while the other 31.0% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. High School DxD‘s Rias Gremory
19. Nisekoi‘s Seishiro Tsugumi
18. K-on!’s Mio Akiyama
17. To Love-Ru’s Lala Satalin Deviluke
16. One Piece‘s Boa Hancock
15. Saki’s Nodoka Haramura
14. Gintama‘s Tsukuyo
13. Prison School‘s Meiko Shiraki
12. Himouto! Umaru-chan‘s Ebina Nana
11. Durarara!!’s Anri Sonohara
10. Kuroko no Basket‘s Satsuki MomoiTop 20 Favorite Busty Anime Girls According to Japanese Fans Kuroko's Basketball Satsuki Momoi
9. Oregairu‘s Yui YuigahamaTop 20 Favorite Busty Anime Girls According to Japanese Fans Yui Yuigahama oregairu
8. Lupin III‘s Fujiko MineTop 20 Favorite Busty Anime Girls According to Japanese Fans Lupin III Fujiko Mine
7. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica‘s Mami TomoeTop 20 Favorite Busty Anime Girls According to Japanese Fans Madoka Magica Mami Tomoe
6. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya‘s Mikuru AsahinaTop 20 Favorite Busty Anime Girls According to Japanese Fans Haruhi Suzumiya Mikuru Asahina
5. Monogatari’s Tsubasa HanekawaTop 20 Favorite Busty Anime Girls According to Japanese Fans Monogatari Tsubasa Hanekawa
4. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai‘s Sena KashiwazakiTop 20 Favorite Busty Anime Girls According to Japanese Fans Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Sena Kashiwazaki
3. Sword Art Online‘s LeafaTop 20 Favorite Busty Anime Girls According to Japanese Fans Sword Art Online Leafa
2. Love Live! School Idol Project‘s Nozomi ToujouTop 20 Favorite Busty Anime Girls According to Japanese Fans Love Live! School Idol Project Nozomi Toujou
1. One Piece‘s NamiTop 20 Favorite Busty Anime Girls According to Japanese Fans one piece nami

Swaps4

Hey there! I'm the owner of Haruhichan. Feel free to stalk my Twitter/Google+. You can support me by visiting this link. You can also email me if you have a request or a problem.