Yuru Yuri Season 3 Slated for October 6th + New Visual & Videos Revealed
The official website for Namori’s popular slice of life Yuru Yuri manga series has revealed that the upcoming third season, titled Yuru Yuri San☆Hai!, will start airing from October 6. In addition, a brand new visual and new videos have also been revealed.
The anime will air on TV Tokyo on Tuesday, October 6th at 2:05am JST. The anime will also air on TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting at 3:00am the same day. It will then air on TV Hokkaido on the 7th at 2:35am JST, TV Osaka and TV Aichi on the 8th at 3:05am and 2:35am JST respectively, and on TV Setouchi on the 9th at 2:15am JST. Before the anime’s debut, the second episode of the Yuru Yuri: Nachuyachumi!+ special will air later this month.
The preview videos for the Opening and Ending theme songs of the series have been revealed just weeks before the anime’s debut. The Opening song for the anime will be Chochocho! Yuru Yuri☆Capriccio!!! who is sung by the main cast of the anime. The cast will also perform the Ending theme Acchu~ma Seishun! The two songs will go on sale in Japan on October 28 for ¥1,350 (~ US$11.25) each.
Here is the preview video for the Ending theme:
Here is the cover of the OP:
And the cover of the ED:
The main cast from the previous anime will return to reprise their roles:
- Shiori Mikami (Krista Lenz in Attack on Titan) will return as Akari Akaza
- Yuka Ootsubo (Kanako Mimura from The [email protected] Cinderella Girls) voices Kyouko Toshinou
- Rumi Okubo (Tsumiki Miniwa in Acchi Kocchi) as Chinatsu Yoshikawa
- Suzuko Mimori (Sherlock Shellingford from Tantei Opera Milky Holmes) returns as Himawari Furutani
- Aki Toyosaki (Yui Hirasawa from K-ON!) voicing as Chitose Ikeda
- Emiri Katou (Kyuubey from Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica) will voice Sakurako Oomuro
- Saki Fujita (Ao Nanami from Yozakura Quartet) as Ayano Sugiura
- Director and Script Writer: Hiroyuki Hata (Yuru Yuri: Nachuyachumi!, Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.)
- Series Composer: Makoto Fukami (Psycho-Pass)
- Chief Animation Director and Anime Character Designer: Motohiro Taniguchi (Yuru Yuri: Nachuyachumi!, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Animation Studio: TYO Animations (Yuru Yuri: Nachuyachumi!, Shinryaku! Ika Musume)
The first promotional video for the anime was earlier revealed:
Yuru Yuri is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Namori. The series began serialization in Ichijinsha’s Comic Yuri Hime S magazine from June 12, 2008, before being moved over to Comic Yuri Hime in September 2010. An anime adaptation by Dogakobo aired in Japan between July and September 2011; a second season aired between July and September 2012. A third season is currently in production
Yuru Yuri synopsis from Haruhichan:
Right after starting middle school, Akari Akaza joins the Amusement Club which is composed solely by her two childhood friends, Kyouko Toshinou and Yui Funami. Chinatsu Yoshikawa, Akaza’s classmate, becomes a member after finding out about the dissolution of the Tea Club.
The Amusement Club, situated at the tea room facility since the Tea Club disbanded, has no clear purpose, being free for the girls to do whatever they want.
The third season of the Yuru Yuri anime, Yuru Yuri San☆Hai!, will begin airing on Tuesdays, starting from October 6 at 2:05am JST on TV Tokyo, during the Fall/Autumn 2015 anime season. The second episode of the Yuru Yuri: Nachuyachumi!+ special will air in September. Further information about the the anime will be revealed soon.
Source – Yuru Yuri Anime Website
Latest posts by Frontalspy (see all)
- Musaigen no Phantom World Anime Episode Count Revealed - December 30, 2015
- New D.Gray-Man TV Anime Will Be a Continuation - December 27, 2015
- Noragami Aragoto OST Recalled Due to Use of Sounds Relating to Islam - December 5, 2015