Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which male anime characters would you want to see genderbent for one day? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (53.0%), female fans (47.0%) and teens to their 20s (74.6%) while the other 25.4% are 30 and over.

Here are the male character results:

10) Hachiman Hikigaya (Oregairu)Top 10 Male and Female Anime Characters from NewType’s July 2015 Issue Hachiman Hikigaya Oregairu

9) Koyomi Araragi (Monogatari)Top 10 Male Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Koyomi Araragi

8) Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)Top 10 Male Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Code Geass Lelouch Lamperouge

7) Doraemon (Doraemon)Top 10 Male Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Doraemon

6) Ichika Orimura (Infinite Stratos)Top 10 Male Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Ichika Orimura Infinite Stratos

5) Tatsuya Shiba (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)Top 10 Male Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Tatsuya Shiba Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

4) Son Goku (Dragon Ball)Top 10 Male Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Son Goku Dragon Ball

3) Raku Ichijou (Nisekoi)Top 10 Male Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Raku Ichijou nisekoi

2) Kirito (Sword Art Online)Top 10 Male Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Kirito sword art online

1) Rito Yuuki (To Love-Ru)Top 10 Male Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Rito Yuuki to love ru

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 9,806 times, 1 visits today)