Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which female anime characters would you want to see genderbent for one day? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (53.0%), female fans (47.0%) and teens to their 20s (74.6%) while the other 25.4% are 30 and over.

Here are the female character results:

10) Shirayuki (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)Top 10 Female Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Shirayuki Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

9) Umaru Doma (Himouto! Umaru-chan)Top 10 Female Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Umaru Doma Himouto! Umaru Chan

8) Kiyoko Shimizu (Haikyuu!!)Top 10 Female Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Kiyoko Shimizu haikyuu!!

7) Nami (One Piece)Top 10 Female Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day nami one piece

6) Asuna Yuuki (Sword Art Online)Top 10 Female Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Asuna Yuuki Sword Art Online

5) Riko Aida (Kuroko no Basket)Top 10 Female Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Riko Aida kuroko no basket

4) Gou Matsuoka (Free!)Top 10 Female Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Gou Matsuoka free!

3) Satsuki Momoi (Kuroko no Basket)Top 10 Female Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Satsuki Momoi kuroko no basket

2) Haruka Nanami (UtaPri)Top 10 Female Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Haruka Nanami utapri

1) Kagura (Gintama)Top 10 Female Anime Characters Fans Want to See Genderbent for One Day Kagura Gintama

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!

Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)