Kizumonogatari to Get Film Trilogy for 2016
The first episode of the anime adaptation of NisiOisin’s Owarimonogatari television anime ended on Sunday with an announcement that the Kizumonogatari anime project will be a film trilogy. The first film, Kizumonogatari I Tekketsu-hen (Blood and Iron), will open on January 8 and is directed by Tatsuya Oishi, and advance tickets will go on sale on October 9 with a bonus clear file folder at participating theaters. The films Kizumonogatari II Nekketsu-hen (Passionate Blood) and Kizumonogatari III Reiketsu-hen (Cold Blood) will then debut at a later date.
Kizumonogatari is the third volume in NisiOisin’s Monogatari book series and is a prequel to Bakemonogatari. It tells the story of how protagonist Koyomi encounters the female vampire that would turn him and his journey to return to his normal life.
Here’s a preview of the clear file to be bundled with advanced tickets:
The staff include:
- Chief Director: Akiyuki Shinbou (Bakemonogatari)
- Director: Tatsuya Oishi
- Character Design: Akio Watanabe Hideyuki Morioka (Maria Holic)
- Sound Director: Yota Tsuruoka (Clannad)
- Music Composition: Satoru Kosaki
Here’s the announcement PV:
“I think it’s about time I talked about Kiss-Shot-Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade. I believe it’s something I have to do. I met her in the spring break between my second and third years of high school. That meeting had such impact and was also quite devastating.”
Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)
- Kyoto Animation Is Now Accepting Direct Donations - July 25, 2019
- 40hara Exhibition at Akihabara – Cute Girls Showing Panties and Looking Disgusted at You - April 8, 2019
- Anime Girls in Tights – Yom Exhibition at Akihabara - November 22, 2018