Seductive Milinda Brantini Poster Revealed
A new visual of Milinda Brantini from Kazuma Kamachi and Nagi’s Heavy Object light novel series has been featured as a poster visual in the November 2015 issue of the Japanese anime magazine Megami. You can purchase this issue of Megami magazine here and view the other posters that came in this issue here.
A new visual was also revealed:
The Heavy Object anime adaptation will begin its broadcast this October during the Fall/Autumn 2015 anime season. The series will air on Tokyo MX, MBS, TV Aichi, BS11, and AT-X.
The main cast of the series were revealed and consists of:
- Eri Suzuki (Sanae Higashihongan in Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?) will voice the lead heroine Milinda Brantini
- Natsuki Hanae (Ken Kaneki in Tokyo Ghoul) voices as Quenser Barbotage
- Kaito Ishikawa (Tsumugu Kihara from Nagi no Asukara) will voice Heivia Winchell
- Shizuka Itou (Akeno Himejima from High School DxD) voicing as Froleytia Capistranoy
In addition, the staff is as follows:
- Director: Takashi Watanabe (Freezing, Shakugan no Shana)
- Deputy Director: Chikara Sakurai (Little Busters!, Majimoji Rurumo)
- Configuration: Yoshino
- Character Design: Atsuko Watanabe (Hanayamata, Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai)
- 3DCG: Sanzigen
- Music: Iuchi Maiko (Ano Natsu de Matteru, Dog Days, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun / Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Sound Director: Aketagawa
- Sound Production: Magic Capsule (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, High School DxD)
- Animation Studio: J.C. Staff (Toradora!, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo)
A preview of the character designs in the upcoming anime were also revealed:
The Opening and Ending theme performers have also been revealed with ALL OFF and Kanto singing the themes respectively.
The second promotional video for the series and it previews the OP of the upcoming anime series, “One More Chance!!” by ALL OFF:
The first promotional video was also streamed earlier:
Heavy Object is a Japanese light novel series, written by Kazuma Kamachi and illustrated by Ryo Nagi. ASCII Media Works have published 8 volumes since 2009 under their Dengeki Bunko label. A manga adaptation with art by Shinsuke Inue was serialized in ASCII Media Works’s seinen manga magazines Dengeki Black Maoh and Dengeki Maoh from 2009 to 2011. It was collected in a single tankobon volume. A second manga adaptation, with art by Sakae Saito and titled Heavy ObjectS, was also serialized in Dengeki Maoh from 2011 to 2013. It was collected in three tankobon volumes.
An anime television series adaptation was announced at the Dengeki Bunko Fall Festival event on October 5, 2014. A new manga adaptation was also announced.
Kwenser came to the Alaskan military base to study Objects, the new weapons that have completely revolutionized war as we know it – battles are fought by soldiers controlling Objects far away from harm. However, when he starts to get close to Object pilot Milinda, will he discover the grim truth behind Heavy Objects?
Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)
- 40hara Exhibition at Akihabara – Cute Girls Showing Panties and Looking Disgusted at You - April 8, 2019
- Anime Girls in Tights – Yom Exhibition at Akihabara - November 22, 2018
- Asuna and Yuna Prepare for the Sword Art Online Movie in New Visual - January 3, 2017