Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series would you want to show your child? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (54.1%), female fans (45.9%) and teens to their 20s (70.8%) while the other 29.2% are 30 and over.

20) Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
19) Pokemon
18) Little Busters!
17) A Certain magical Index
16) Love Live! School Idol Project
15) Natsume Yuujinchou
14) Digimon Adventure 01
13) Slam Dunk
12) Angel Beats!
11) K-On!
10) Kuroko no BasketKuroko no Basket Anime Gets Theatrical Film
9) Haikyuu!!10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Karasuno High Haikyuu!!
8) Shigatsu wa Kimi no UsoTop 10 Anime Series from NewType’s May 2015 Issue Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
7) Sword Art OnlineSword-Art-Online-Anime-Visual
6) DoraemonTop 30 addicting anime Top 30 Doraemon visual haruhichan.com series
5) GintamaTop 10 Anime Series Females Would Recommend to Others haruhichan.com gintama
4) AnoHanaAnohana-Film-Visual
3) One PieceTop 30 addicting anime Top 30 One Piece haruhichan.com series
2) NarutoTop 30 addicting anime Top 30 Naruto haruhichan.com series
1) ClannadKonachan.com - 77451 clannad fujibayashi_kyou fujibayashi_ryou furukawa_nagisa ibuki_fuuko ichinose_kotomi sakagami_tomoyo

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 11,645 times, 1 visits today)