Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which female anime characters that has short hair is the cutest? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (59.9%), female fans (40.1%) and teens to their 20s (68.2%) while the other 31.8% are 30 and over.

Here are the character results:

20) Ritsu Kawai (Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou)
19) Shirayuki (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)
18) Serena (Pokemon)
17) Akane Tsunemori (Psycho-Pass)
16) Sinon (Sword Art Online)
15) Anri Sonohara (Durarara!!)
14) Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
13) Nami (One Piece)
12) Ami Mizuno / Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon)
11) Touka Kirishima (Tokyo Ghoul)
10) Hanayo Koizumi (Love Live! School Idol Project)Top 20 Cutest Female Anime Characters with Short Hair Love Live Hanayo Koizumi
9) Riko Aida (Kuroko no Basket)Top 20 Cutest Female Anime Characters with Short Hair Kuroko no Basket Riko Aida
8) Ritsu Tainaka (K-On!)Top 20 Cutest Female Anime Characters with Short Hair Ritsu Tainaka k-on
7) Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)Top 20 Cutest Female Anime Characters with Short Hair Sakura Kinomoto Cardcaptor Sakura
6) Tsubasa Hanekawa (Monogatari)Top 20 Cutest Female Anime Characters with Short Hair Tsubasa Hanekawa Monogatari
5) Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)Top 20 Cutest Female Anime Characters with Short Hair Mikasa Ackerman Attack on Titan
4) Yuki Nagato (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu)Top 20 Cutest Female Anime Characters with Short Hair Yuki Nagato Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
3) Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)Top 20 Cutest Female Anime Characters with Short Hair Rei Ayanami Neon Genesis Evangelion
2) Mikoto Misaka (A Certain Magical Index / A Certain Scientific Railgun)Top 20 Cutest Female Anime Characters with Short Hair Mikoto Misaka A Certain Magical Index  A Certain Scientific Railgun
1) Rin Hoshizora (Love Live! School Idol Project)Top 20 Cutest Female Anime Characters with Short Hair Rin Hoshizora Love Live! School Idol Project

Swaps4

Hey there! I'm the owner of Haruhichan. Feel free to stalk my Twitter/Google+. You can support me by visiting this link. You can also email me if you have a request or a problem.