Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime series from the current season do you want to continue to watch? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (67.5%), female fans (32.5%) and teens to their 20s (70.4%) while the other 29.6% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor – Exodus 2nd Season
19) Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken
18) Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
17) Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
16) Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
15) Hidan no Aria AA
14) Heavy Object
13) Lupin III
12) Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou
11) K: Return of Kings
10) Yuru Yuri San Hai!NyanType-Magazine-December-2015-anime-yuru yuri
9) Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-henOwari no Seraph 2nd Season visual
8) Rakudai Kishi no CavalryNyanType-Magazine-December-2015-anime-rakudai kishi no cavalry
7) Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga UmatteiruSakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru anime visual
6) OwarimonogatariOwarimonogatari-Anime-Visual
5) Noragami AragotoNoragami Aragoto Bishamon Iki Hiyori Yato visual
4) Haikyuu!! Second Season10,000 Anime Fans Voted for the Fictional Schools They Want to Study At haruhichan.com Karasuno High Haikyuu!!
3) Osomatsu-sanOsomatsu-san anime visual

2) One Punch ManOne-Punch-Man-Anime-Magazine-Visual-01
1) Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka??Megami-Magazine-December-2015-anime-gochuumon wa usagi desu ka

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!

Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)