Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime teacher would be ideal for you? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (48.6%), female fans (51.4%) and teens to their 20s (87.5%) while the other 12.5% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Mahou-sensei Negima?!‘s Negi Springfield
19. Strike The Blood‘s Natsuki Minamiya/Natsuki-chan
18. Hidamari Sketch‘s Yoshinoya
17. Blue Exorcist‘s Yukio Okumura
16. Naruto‘s Iruka Umino
15. Gintama‘s Shouyou Yoshida
14. Nintama Rantaro‘s Hansuke Doi
13. Hell Teacher Nube‘s Meisuke Nueno
12. Blue Spring Ride‘s Yoichi Tanaka
11. Great Teacher Onizuka‘s Eikichi Onizuka
10. Slam Dunk‘s Mitsuyoshi Anzai
9. Naruto‘s Kakashi Hatake
8. Haikyuu!!‘s Ittetsu Takeda
7. Free!‘s Miho Amakata
6. Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei‘s Nozomu Itoshiki
5. My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU‘s Shizuka HiratsukaMy Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU's Shizuka Hiratsuka
4. Assassination Classroom‘s Koro-senseiTop 20 Ideal Anime Teachers to Have According to Japanese Fans Koro-sensei
3. A Certain Magical Index‘s Komoe TsukuyomiTop 20 Ideal Anime Teachers to Have According to Japanese Fans Komoe Tsukuyomi
2. K-ON!’s Sawako YamanakaTop 20 Ideal Anime Teachers to Have According to Japanese Fans Sawako Yamanaka
1. Gintama Class 3-Z Ginpachi-sensei’s Ginpachi-senseiTop 20 Ideal Anime Teachers to Have According to Japanese Fans Ginpachi Sensei

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 4,648 times, 1 visits today)