Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime characters are the most pure and innocent? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (59.0%), female fans (41.0%) and teens to their 20s (66.2%) while the other 33.8% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Meiko “Menma” Honma (AnoHana)

19) Index Librorum Prohibitorum (A Certain series)

18) Popura Taneshima (Working!)

17) Torhu Honda (Fruits Basket)

16) Yuki Takeya (Gakkou Gurashi!)

15) Umi Sonoda (Love Live! School Idol Project)

14) Haruka Nanami (UtaPri)

13) Cocoa Hoto (Is the Order a Rabbit?)

12) Juushimatsu Matsuno (Osomatsu-san)

11) Saika Totsuka (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU)

10) Son Goku (Dragon Ball)Top 20 Most Pure and Innocent Anime Characters Dragon Ball Z Son goku

9) Chino Kafuu (Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?)Top 20 Most Pure and Innocent Anime Characters Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka Chino Kafuu

8) Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)Top 20 Most Pure and Innocent Anime Characters One Piece Monkey D Luffy

7) Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)Top 20 Most Pure and Innocent Anime Characters Cardcaptor Sakura Sakura Kinomoto

6) Shoyo Hinata (Haikyuu!!)Top 20 Most Pure and Innocent Anime Characters Haikyuu!! Shoyo Hinata

5) Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)Top 20 Most Pure and Innocent Anime Characters K-On Yui Hirasawa

4) Akari Akaza (Yuru Yuri)Top 20 Most Pure and Innocent Anime Characters Yuru Yuri Akari Akaza

3) Kosaki Onodera (Nisekoi)Top 20 Most Pure and Innocent Anime Characters Nisekoi Kosaki Onodera

2) Eru Chitanda (Hyouka)Top 20 Most Pure and Innocent Anime Characters Hyouka Eru Chitanda

1) Sawako Kuronuma (Kimi ni Todoke)Top 20 Most Pure and Innocent Anime Characters Kimi ni Todoke Sawako Kuronuma

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!