Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series is the most promising from the winter 2016 anime lineup? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (47.4%), female fans (52.6%) and teens to their 20s (69.9%) while the other 30.1% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Oshiete! Gyaruko-chan
19) Active Raid: Kidou Kyoushuushitsu Dai Hakkei
18) Sekkou Boys
17) Norn9: Norn+Nonet
16) Musaigen no Phantom World
15) Prince of Stride: Alternative
14) Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
13) Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
12) Divine Gate
11) Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru
10) Fairy Tail ZeroFairy Tail Zero TV Anime visual
9) Ooya-san wa Shishunki!Ooyasan-wa-Shishunki-Anime-Visual
8) Nijiiro DaysNijiiro days anime visual
7) Dagashi KashiDagashi-Kashi-Anime-Visual
6) Boku Dake ga Inai MachiBoku-dake-ga-Inai-Machi-Anime-Visual
5) Ajinajin anime visual
4) Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd SeasonAkagami-no-Shirayuki-hime-2nd-Cour-Visual
3) Durarara!!x2 KetsuDurarara!!x2 Ketsu anime key visual
2) Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri – Enryuu-henNyanType Magazine November 2015 anime posters gate
1) Assassination Classroom 2nd SeasonAssassination Classroom 2nd Season visual

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!

Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)