Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which male anime character with long hair is the most handsome? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (47.4%), female fans (52.6%) and teens to their 20s (69.9%) while the other 30.1% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Kokkuri-san – Gugure! Kokkuri-san

19) Camus – UtaPri

18) Stiyl Magnus – A Certain series

17) Kirito (GGO ver.) – Sword Art Online

16) Hijikata Toshizou – Hakuouki

15) Yuusuke Makishima – Yowamushi Pedal

14) Inuyasha – InuYasha

13) Superbi Squalo – Hitman Reborn

12) Gai Tsutsugami – Guilty Crown

11) Kuroh Yatogami – K

10) Byakuya Kuchiki – BleachTop 20 Most Handsome Long-Haired Male Anime Characters Byakuya Kuchiki Bleach

9) Yu Kanda – D.Gray-manTop 20 Most Handsome Long-Haired Male Anime Characters Yu Kanda D.Gray-man

8) Alto Saotome – Macross FrontierTop 20 Most Handsome Long-Haired Male Anime Characters Alto Saotome Macross Frontier

7) Kurama – Yu Yu HakushoTop 20 Most Handsome Long-Haired Male Anime Characters Kurama Yu Yu Hakusho

6) Ren Jinguji – UtaPriTop 20 Most Handsome Long-Haired Male Anime Characters Ren Jinguji UtaPri

5) Neji Hyuuga – NarutoTop 20 Most Handsome Long-Haired Male Anime Characters Neji Hyuuga Naruto

4) Edward Elric – Full Metal AlchemistTop 20 Most Handsome Long-Haired Male Anime Characters Edward Elric Full Metal Alchemist

3) Atsushi Murasakibara – Kuroko no BasketTop 20 Most Handsome Long-Haired Male Anime Characters Atsushi Murasakibara Kuroko no Basketball

2) Kenshin Himura – Rurouni KenshinTop 20 Most Handsome Long-Haired Male Anime Characters Kenshin Himura Rurouni Kenshin

1) Kotarou Katsura – GintamaTop 20 Most Handsome Long-Haired Male Anime Characters Kotarou Katsura Gintama