Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime character from 2015 was the most attractive? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (48.4%), female fans (51.6%) and teens to their 20s (67.7%) while the other 32.3% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Osomatsu Matsuno (Osomatsu-san)
19. Toshiro Hijikata (Gintama)
18. Takeo Goda (Ore Monogatari)
17. Yuki Takeya (Gakkou Gurashi!)
16. Takehito Morokuzu (Prison School)
15. Izaya Orihara (Durarara!!)
14. Hachiman Hikigaya (Oregairu)
13. Yato (Noragami Aragoto)
12. Sogo Okita (Gintama)
11. Ichimatsu (Osomatsu-san)
10. Shirayuki (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)
9. Seijuro Akishi (Kuroko no Basket)
8. Chino (Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?)
7. Karamatsu (Osomatsu-san)
6. Nao Tomori (Charlotte)
5. Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)Top 20 Attractive Anime Characters of 2015 According to Japanese Fans Gintama Gintoki
4. Saitama (One Punch Man)Top 20 Attractive Anime Characters of 2015 According to Japanese Fans One Punch Man Saitama
3. Jushimatsu (Osomatsu-san)Top 20 Attractive Anime Characters of 2015 According to Japanese Fans Jushimatsu Osomatsu-san
2. Jotaro Kujo (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders)Top 20 Attractive Anime Characters of 2015 According to Japanese Fans Jotaro Kujo Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders
1. Umaru Doma (Himouto! Umaru-chan)Top 20 Attractive Anime Characters of 2015 According to Japanese Fans Umaru Doma Himouto! Umaru-chan

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 37,313 times, 1 visits today)