Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which female anime character looks the best that has a ponytail? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (53.7%), female fans (46.3%) and teens to their 20s (68%) while the other 32% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Sailor Jupiter (Sailor Moon)
19) Chizuru Yukimura (Hakuouki)
18) Minami Shimada (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)
17) Kyuubei Yagyuu (Gintama)
16) Nanami Aoyama (Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo)
15) Sasha Braus (Attack on Titan)
14) Touka Yada (Assassination Classroom)
13) Kaori Kanzaki (A Certain Series)
12) Hibiki Ganaha (The [email protected])
11) Houki Shinonono (Infinite Stratos)
10) Leafa (Sword Art Online)
9) Ayano Sugiura (Yuru Yuri)
8) Gou Matsuoka (Free!)
7) Hitagi Senjougahara (Monogatari)
6) Ui Hirasawa (K-On!)
5) Tae Shimura (Gintama)Top 20 Prettiest Anime Characters with a Ponytail Tae Shimura Gintama
4) Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)Top 20 Prettiest Anime Characters with a Ponytail Haruhi Suzumiya The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
3) Kyouko Sakura (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)Top 20 Prettiest Anime Characters with a Ponytail Kyouko Sakura madoka magica
2) Popura Taneshima (Working!!!)Top 20 Prettiest Anime Characters with a Ponytail Popura Taneshima Working!!!
1) Eli Ayase (Love Live! School Idol Project)Top 20 Prettiest Anime Characters with a Ponytail Eli Ayase Love Live! School Idol Project

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 15,799 times, 1 visits today)