The official website of the upcoming Kizumonogatari film trilogy has revealed the title for the third film, Kizumonogatari: Reiketsu-hen. Aniplex also began streaming a new commercial for the Kizumonogatari I: Tekketsu-hen anime film to commemorate the film’s opening in Japanese theaters on Friday. The film is listed with a runtime of 60 minutes.
The first visual for the anime adaptation of Nisio Isin and Vofan’s Kizumonogatari second film, Kizumonogatari Part 2: Nekketsu-hen, has been revealed. The second film is scheduled for release in summer 2016.
In addition to this, a new commercial video for the first film featuring Tsubasa Hanekawa has been revealed.
The site has also revealed the main cast of the anime films:
- Hiroshi Kamiya (Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!) returns to voice Koyomi Araragi
- Maaya Sakamoto (Motoko Kusanagi in Ghost in the Shell) voices Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade
- Yui Horie (Naru Narusegawa in Love Hina) as Tsubasa Hanekawa
- Takahiro Sakurai (Shougo Makishima in Psycho-Pass) is voicing Meme Oshino
- Miyu Irino (Akito Hyuuga from Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito ) will voice Episode
The production staff of the Monogatari anime adaptations will also return to produce the movies:
- Chief Director: Akiyuki Simbo (Bakemonogatari, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)
- Director: Tatsuya Oishi (Bakemonogatari, MoonPhase Episode Director)
- Anime Character Designers: Akio Watanabe (Bakemonogatari, The World God Only Knows) and Hideyuki Morioka (D.Gray-man, Maria Holic)
- Sound Director: Yota Tsuruoka (Bakemonogatari, Free!)
- Music Composer: Satoru Kousaki (Bakemonogatari, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Animation Studio: Shaft (Bakemonogatari, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)
A new visual was also unveiled:
Here is the movie’s visual: