Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime characters are the most pure and innocent? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (48.6%), female fans (51.4%) and teens to their 20s (72.4%) while the other 27.6% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) The Onodera Sisters (Nisekoi)
19) The Kosaka Sisters (Love Live! School Idol Project)
18) The Okita Siblings (Gintama)
17) The Hoto Sisters (Is the Order a Rabbit?)
16) The Minami Sisters (Minami-ke!)
15) The Blank Siblings (No Game No Life)
14) The Orihara Siblings (Durarara!!)
13) The Hikigaya Siblings (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU)
12) The Matsuoka Siblings (Free!)
11) The Doma Siblings (Himouto! Umaru-chan)
10) The Uchiha Brothers (Naruto)Sasuke-and-Itachi-Naruto
9) The Kirigaya Siblings (Sword Art Online)The Kirigaya Siblings sword art online kirito leafa
8) The Shimura Siblings (Gintama)Shinpachi and tae
7) The Araragi Siblings (Monogatari)Araragi siblings
6) Kamui and Kagura (Gintama)Kamui and Kagura
5) The Shiba Siblings (The Irregular at Magic High School)Miyuki and tatsuya gif
4) The Kousaka Siblings (OreImo)The Kousaka Siblings
3) The Hirasawa Sisters (K-On!)The Hirasawa Sisters k-on
2) The Matsuno Sextuplets (Osomatsu-san)Osomatsu-san brothers
1) The Elric Brothers (Full Metal Alchemist)The Elric Brothers full metal Alchemist

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 4,914 times, 1 visits today)