Dagashi Kashi to Receive Its Very Own Branded Japanese Snacks
With the anime adaptation of Kotoyama’s Dagashi Kashi manga being so well received that it has renewed the interest in cheap Japanese snacks and candies, Kotoyama has teamed up with two well-known cheap Japanese snacks, both of which have touched the childhoods of many Japanese kids and adults.
- Dagashi Kashi Butamen – Butamen was featured in the anime’s third episode, and this special Dagashi Kashi variant will come in Mentai Mayonnaise flavor, and will be released on 22 February
- Dagashi Kashi Baby Star Ramen – A Crispy Noodle Snack popular among Japanese kids, the Dagashi Kashi variant will feature a Kokonotsu Coconut Curry Flavor
The collaboration was revealed in the Weekly Shounen Sunday Magazine.
Source: Comic Natalie
Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)
- Asuna and Yuna Prepare for the Sword Art Online Movie in New Visual - January 3, 2017
- Megami – February 2017 Posters [Contains NSFW Images] - December 30, 2016
- Nitroplus’ Mascot Wishes You a Merry Christmas 2016 - December 26, 2016