Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime which confession made your heart go “doki-doki” the most? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (53.9%), female fans (46.1%) and teens to their 20s (67.2%) while the other 32.8% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Yuuta Togashi to Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!)
19) Hinata Hyuuga to Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
18) Renton Thurston to Eureka (Eureka 7)
17) Ayase Aragaki to Kyousuke Kousaka (OreImo)
16) Kyouya Sata to Erika Shinohara (Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji)
15) Shinichi Kudo to Ran Mouri (Detective Conan)
14) Souta Takanashi to Mahiru Inami (Working!!!)
13) Shouta Kazehaya to Sawako Kuronuma (Kimi ni Todoke)
12) Hideki Hinata to Yui (Angel Beats)
11) Syaoran Li to Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)
10) Tomoya Okazaki no Nagisa Furukawa (Clannad)
9) Domon Kasshu to Rain Mikamura (G Gundam)
8) Kyousuke Kousaka to Kirino Kousaka (OreImo)
7) Tatsuya Uesugi to Minami Asakura (Touch)
6) Prince Zen to Shirayuki (Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)
5) Sawako Kuronuma to Shouta Kazehaya (Kimi ni Todoke)

4) Jun Satou to Yachiyo Todoroki (Working!!!)

3) Kirito to Asuna (Sword Art Online)

2) Edward Elric to Winry Rockbell (Full Metal Alchemist)

1) Hitagi Senjyougahara to Koyomi Araragi (Bakemonogatari)

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 12,600 times, 1 visits today)