Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime school club would you want to join? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (44.3%), female fans (55.7%) and teens to adults in their 20s (66.8%) while the other 33.2% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Teiko Middle School Basketball Club (Kuroko no Basket)
19) Seidou High Baseball Club (Ace of Diamond)
18) Nekoma High Volleyball Club (Haikyuu!!)
17) Samezuka Academy Swimming Club (Free!)
16) Shuutoku High Basketball Club (Kuroko no Basket)
15) Houshinoumi High School Student Council (Charlotte)
14) Honan Stride Club (Prince of Stride)
13) Seirin High Basketball Club (Kuroko no Basket)
12) Megurigaoka Private High School School Living Club (Gakkou Gurashi!)
11) Ouran High Host Club (Ouran High Host Club)
10) Kamiyama High School Classic Literature Club (Hyouka)Top 20 Anime School Clubs People Want to Join Kamiyama High School Classic Literature Club
9) SKET Dan (SKET Dance)Top 20 Anime School Clubs People Want to Join Sket Dan
8) Otonokizaka High School Idol Research Club (Love Live! School Idol Project)Love Live Muse Last Live 2
7) St. Chronica’s Academy Neighbors Club (Haganai)Top 20 Anime School Clubs People Want to Join St. Chronica’s Academy Neighbors Club
6) The S.O.S. Brigade (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)Top 20 Anime School Clubs People Want to Join The S.O.S. Brigade
5) Nanamori Middle School Amusement Club (Yuru Yuri)Top 20 Anime School Clubs People Want to Join Nanamori Middle School Amusement Club
4) Iwatobi High Swim Club (Free!)Top 20 Anime School Clubs People Want to Join Iwatobi High Swim Club
3) Karasuno High Volleyball Club (Haikyuu!!)Top 20 Anime School Clubs People Want to Join Karasuno High Volleyball Club
2) Sakuragaoka High School Light Music Club/ Houkago Tea Time (K-On!)Ho-Kago_Tea_Time_group_picture
1) Sobu High School Service Club (Oregairu)Top 20 Anime School Clubs People Want to Join Oregairu

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!