Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime or manga character who is a kid is the strongest? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (60.5%), female fans (39.5%) and teens to adults in their 20s (62.4%) while the other 37.6% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Aladdin – Magi
19) Trunks – Dragon Ball
18) BeelzebubBeelzebub
17) Child Emperor – One Punch Man
16) Reborn – Ketekyo Hitman Reborn!
15) Wendy Marvell – Fairy Tail
14) Kagura – Gintama
13) Gotenks – Dragon Ball
12) Illyasviel Von Einsbern – Fate Stay Night series
11) Son Goku – Dragon Ball
10) Killua Zoldyck – Hunter x Hunter
9) Shinnosuke Nohara – Crayobn Shin-chan
8) Sakura Kinomoto – Cardcaptor Sakura
7) Takeshi Gouda / Gian – Doraemon
6) Gon Freecss – Hunter x HunterHunter x Hunter Gon Freecss Saisho wa gu-, jan ken pon rock, paper or scissors
5) Ash Ketchum / Satoshi – PokemonPokemon Ash Ketchum
4) Conan Edogawa – Detective ConanDetective Conan Conan Edogawa
3) Arale Norimaki – Dr. SlumpArale Norimaki
2) Nanoha Takamachi – Magical Girl Lyrical NanohaMagical Lyrical Nanoha Nanoha Takamachi
1) Son Gohan – Dragon BallDragon Ball Son Gohan

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 5,184 times, 1 visits today)