Dimension W Poster Recaps the Recent Episode
The TV anime adaptation of Yuji Iwahara’s Dimension W manga has been featured as a poster in the April 2016 issue of NewType. This issue can be purchased here (get 5% off with coupon code MOE-N3Y-4YW0QK).
The main cast of the Dimension W anime includes:
- Daisuke Ono (Sebastian Michaelis in Black Butler) voicing as Kyouma Mabuchi
- Reina Ueda (Naru Sekiya in Hanayamata) as Mira Yurisaki
The supporting cast includes:
- Akira Ishida (Kotaro Katsura in Gintama) will voice Albert Schuman
- Kimiko Saito (Chieko from Kuragehime) voices Marie
- Eri Suzuki (Sanae Higashihongan in Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?) is voicing Elizabeth Greenhow Smith
- Yuichi Nakamura (Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail) as Loser
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kirito in Sword Art Online) voicing as Koorogi
The anime’s production staff consists of:
- Director: Kanta Kamei (Usagi Drop, Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata)
- Series Composer: Shotaro Suga (Isshuukan Friends., Darker than Black )
- Anime Character Designer: Tokuyuki Matsutake (Taiho Shichauzo, Medabots)
- Chief Animation Director: Majiro (Code:Breaker, Nagareboshi Lens)
- Music Composers: Yoshiaki Fujisawa (Love Live! School Idol Project, YuruYuri San Hai!) and Go Shiina (God Eater,Kyousougiga)
- Animation Studios: Studio 3Hz (Sora no Method) and Orange (Norn9: Norn + Nonette, Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince)
Dimension W is a Japanese manga series written by Yuji Iwahara and published in Square Enix’s Young Gangan magazine since 2011. The series is licensed in North America by Yen Press. An anime television series is scheduled to air in January 2016.
In the year 2072, the world’s energy problems seem solved by a network of cross-dimensional electric-field inductors—”coils”—that extract energy from a seemingly infinite source. That source is the W dimension, a fourth plane that exists beyond the X, Y, and Z dimensions.
In this world, unofficial “illegal” coils harness powers that the police can’t hope to counter. Dealing with these coils is the job of coil-hating repo man Kyoma, whose run-in with the unique coil android Mira leads the two to form a reluctant partnership.
Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)
- 40hara Exhibition at Akihabara – Cute Girls Showing Panties and Looking Disgusted at You - April 8, 2019
- Anime Girls in Tights – Yom Exhibition at Akihabara - November 22, 2018
- Asuna and Yuna Prepare for the Sword Art Online Movie in New Visual - January 3, 2017