Two new Koukaku no Pandora: Ghost Urn Visuals in NyanType Revealed
Two new visuals for the anime adaptation of Ghost in the Shell creator Masamune Shirow and Excel Sagamanga author Koshi Rikudo’s Koukaku no Pandora: Ghost Urn (Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn) has been featured as posters in the May 2016 issue of NyanType. This issue can be purchased here (get 5% off with coupon code MOE-N3Y-4YW0QK) and you can view the other posters included in this issue here.
The cast for the anime include:
- Sanae Fuku (Risa Shirakaba from Aikatsu!) as Nene Nanakorobi
- Manami Numakura (Yurika Toudou from Aikatsu!) as Clarion
- Atsuko Tanaka (Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell) as Uzal Delilah
- Junpei Morita (Kiel Aronnax from Wild Arms: Twilight Venom) as Buer
- Satsumi Matsuda (Hiroe Atago from Saki Zenkoku-hen) as Buri
- Rie Murakawa (Hotaru Ichijou from Non Non Biyori) as Bunny
- Marie Miyake (Aki Mikage from Gin no Saji) as Takumi Korobase
- Tetsu Inada (Kurogane from Tsubasa Chronicle) as Robert Altman
- Junichi Suwabe (Jae-ha from Akatsuki no Yona) as Ian Krutz
- Maria Naganawa (Masako Negishi from Komori-san wa Kotowarenai!) as Amy Gilliam
The staff is as follows:
- Director: Munenori Nawa (D.C.S.S. ~Da Capo Second Season~, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, Kiss×sis)
- Script: Tatsuya Takahashi (The iDOLM@STER Movie: Kagayaki no Mukougawa e!, Grisaia no Kajitsu)
- Character designs: Takuya Tani (Strike Witches, Persona 3 The Movie #1 Spring of Birth animation director)
- Animation Studio: Studio Gokumi (Kiniro Mosaic, Saki Zenkoku-hen)
The TV anime will feature ZAQ’s opening theme song “hopeness.” Sanae Fuku and Manami Numakura are singing the ending theme song “LoSe±CoNtRoL” as their characters. ZAQ is writing, composing, arranging, and singing the opening theme song, and is also writing and composing the ending theme song. TECHNOBOYS PULCRAFT GREEN-FUND is arranging the ending theme song.
Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Koshi Rikudo, based on a concept by Masamune Shirow. An anime adaptation was released in theaters in 2015, later airing as a TV series starting in January 2016.
Koukaku no Pandora: Ghost Urn synopsis from MAL:
In an age when large-scale natural disasters frequently happen all over the world, when cyborgs and autonomous robots are beginning to appear on the market in technologically advanced nations, and major world powers compete for technology and resources, the divide between rich and poor grows and the future for the poor looks bleak. In this transitional stage, everyone wanders around in a self-indulgent daze and the way out isn’t clear… This is the story of how two cybernetically enhanced girls meet.
Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)
- Anime Girls in Tights – Yom Exhibition at Akihabara - November 22, 2018
- Asuna and Yuna Prepare for the Sword Art Online Movie in New Visual - January 3, 2017
- Megami – February 2017 Posters [Contains NSFW Images] - December 30, 2016