Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime character transfer student is the most attractive? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (56.4%), female fans (44.6%) and teens to adults in their 20s (64.3%) while the other 35.7% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Yu Narukami (Persona 4)

19) Neko Kuroha (Brynhildr in the Darkness)

18) Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

17) Sousuke Yamazaki (Free!)

16) Manaka Mukaido (Nagi no Asukara)

15) Hotaru Ichijou (Non Non Biyori)

14) Itona Horibe (Assassination Classroom)

13) Shaoran Li (Cardcaptor Sakura)

12) Miyuki Hoshizora (PreCure)

11) Ritsu / Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery (Assassination Classroom)

10) Alice Catelet (Kiniro Mosaic)

9) Ami Kawashima (ToraDora)

8) Charlotte Dunois (IS: Infinite Stratos)

7) Chitoge Kirisaki (Nisekoi)

6) Asuka Langley Soryuu (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

5) Karen Kujou (Kiniro Mosaic)Kirino Mosaic Karen Kujou

4) Noriaki Kakyoin (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders)JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Noriaki Kakyoin

3) Itsuki Koizumi (The Haruhi Suzumiya series)Haruhi Suzumiya Itsuki Koizumi

2) Ai Haibara (Detective Conan)Japanese Lesbians Vote on Which 2D Anime Character They Want as Their Girlfriend Detective Conan Ai Haibara

1) Akemi Homura (Madoka Magica)Madoka Magica Akemi Homura

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!

Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)