Eris from the anime adaptation of Natsume Akatsuki and Kurone Mishima’s Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (Give Blessings to This Wonderful World!) light novel series has been featured as a poster in the June 2016 issue of Megami. This issue can be purchased here (get 5% off with coupon code MOE-N3Y-4YW0QK) and you can view the other posters that come bundled in this issue here.
The series series has also been featured as a poster in the May 2016 issue of Megami. This issue can be purchased here (get 5% off with coupon code MOE-N3Y-4YW0QK) and you can view the other posters in this issue here.
The series was also featured in the same issue as above in another poster.
In addition to this, a second season of the anime adaptation has been announced following the conclusion of the TV anime. Kurone Mishima, the illustrator of the light novels, posted a congratulatory drawing on Twitter following the announcement.
In addition to this, it has been revealed that the sales Natsume Akatsuki and Kurone Mishima’s Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (Give Blessings to This Wonderful World!) light novel series has increased three times in nine months after the production of its TV anime adaptation was announced in May 2015. The adaptation is animated by Studio DEEN and has been airing since January 2016.
Before the announcement, the novel series released eight volumes (including spin-off) and its total print run was 400,000 copies, 50,000 per volume. Then the sales started growing rapidly, reaching one million print run with 10 volumes by the end of 2015. As of now, the 11-volume series has a total of 1.5 million copies in print, each volume has 136,000 copies.
Kadokawa began streaming a 15-second commercial for the OVA that will be included in the ninth limited edition of Natsume Akatsuki and Kurone Mishima’s Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (Give Blessings to This Wonderful World!) light novel series. The video reveals that Aki Toyosaki (Momo Belia Deviluke from To LOVE-Ru Darkness) will play the character Yunyun in the episode and previews the opening theme “fantastic dreamer” by Machico. Yunyun will not appear in the TV anime series.
In addition to this, Aqua has been featured as a poster in the February 2016 issue of Megami. This issue can be purchased here (get 5% off with coupon code MOE-N3Y-4YW0QK) and you can view the other posters that came in this issue here.
Here’s the recent anime visual:
The main cast of the anime has been revealed and includes:
- Jun Fukushima (Yoshihisa Manabe from Kotoura-san) will voice Kazuma Satou
- Sora Amamiya (Miia from Monster Musume) voicing as Aqua
- Rie Takahashi (Akane Uchida in Shirobako) as Megumin
- Ai Kayano (Menma in AnoHana) voices Raratina Dustiness Ford
- Sayuri Hara (Mio Honda in The [email protected] Cinderella Girls) will play the role of Luna
- Tetsu Inada (Ira Gamagoori from Kill la Kill) voices a Ruffian
- Ayaka Suwa (Tokaku Azuma in Akuma no Riddle) as Chris
- Hiroki Yasumoto (Germany from Hetalia) is going to voice Beldia Dullahan
- Takuya Eguchi (Kazuya Kujou in Gosick) will be voicing the role of Kyouya Mitsurugi
- Yui Horie (Tsubasa Hanekawa from Bakemonogatari) is voicing Wiz
The production staff of the anime has:
- Director: Takaomi Kanasaki (Tokyo Ravens, Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?)
- Series Composer: Makoto Uezu (School Days, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru)
- Anime Character Designer: Koichi Kikuta (Seitokai Yakuindomo and Robotics;Notes Animation Director)
- Art Director: Masakazu Miyake (Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, Kamisama Dolls)
- Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami (Fate/Zero, Sword Art Online)
- Animation Studio: Studio Deen (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Rurouni Kenshin)
Japanese pop singer Machico will perform the anime’s Opening theme song “fantastic dreamer” with voice actresses Sora Amamiya, Rie Takahashi and Ai Kayano singing the Ending theme song “Chiisana Boukensha” in character.
The website also revealed two additional visuals:
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (Give Blessings to This Wonderful World!) is a fantasy adventure light novel series written by Natsume Akatsuki and illustrated by Kurone Mishima. The series began in October 2013 being published under Kadokawa Shoten’s Sneaker Bunko imprint, where a total of 7 volumes have been produced to date. A spin-off light novel series titled Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Bakuen o! is also being produced alongside the parent novel, with 3 volumes to date. A manga adaptation is currently being serialized in Fujimi Shobo’s Monthly Dragon Age magazine.
Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! synopsis from MAL:
The life of Satou Kazuma, a hikikomori who likes games, all too soon came to an end because of a traffic accident… It was supposed to, but when he woke up, a beautiful girl who called herself a goddess was in front of his eyes.
“Hey, I have got something a little nice for you. Wanna go to another world? You can take only one thing of your choice along with you.”
“…then I’ll take you.”
From here on, the great adventure of subjugating the Demon King will begin for the reincarnated Kazuma… Or so one would think, but it’s the labor for obtaining food, clothing and shelter that begins! Despite Kazuma wanting to live in peace, the goddess keeps causing problems one after another, and eventually, they attract the attention of the Demon King’s army!?