Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime series is the one you felt had the most sympathy when it comes to romance? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (51.7%), female fans (48.3%) and teens to their 20s (65.0%) while the other 35.0% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Strobe Edge
19. Isshuukan Friends
18. Chihayafuru
17. Plastic Memories
16. Maison Ikkoku
15. Ao Haru Ride
14. Nisekoi
13. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
12. Ef series
11. Monogatari
10. Nagi no AsakuraNagi no Asakura
9. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!
8. Akagami no ShirayukihimeAkagami-no-Shirayuki-hime-2nd-Cour-Visual
7. Honey and CloverHoney and Clover
6. OregairuYui and Yukino Get up Close and Personal oregairu visual
5. Ore MonogatariOre-Monogatari!!_Haruhichan.com-Anime-Visual-02
4. Sword Art OnlineSword Art Online Anime Visual
3. ClannadTop 30 addicting anime Top 30 Clannad haruhichan.com series
2. Toradora!Top 20 Anime You Would Want to Recommend to Others haruhichan.com toradora
1. Kimi ni TodokeKimi ni Todoke

Swaps4

I'm Swaps4 and I consume too much coffee and never gets enough sleep. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture. Enjoy my work? Support me on Patreon or treat me to a coffee!
(Visited 18,097 times, 1 visits today)