One-Punch Man Creator’s Mob Psycho 100 TV Anime CM Previews Opening Theme Song
The official website of anime adaptation of ONE’s Mob Psycho 100 manga has began streaming a commercial for the series on Thursday. Takahiro Sakurai (Shougo Makishima in Psycho-Pass) narrates the video as his character Arataka Reigen. The new video previews the opening theme song “99” by the “mystery unit” MOB CHOIR.
In addition to this, the official website also revealed that the anime will start its debut on July 12th. A new visual and character designs were also revealed.
The first episode of the Mob Psycho 100 TV anime will air on the midnight of Tuesday, July 12th on Tokyo MX. The anime will also air on Yomiuri TV at 2:29am JST and on BS Fuji on the 13th at 12:30am JST.
Updated character designs have been revealed for the anime’s main cast:
- Setsuo Ito (First Major Role) will voice Shigeo Kageyama
- Takahiro Sakurai (Shougo Makishima in Psycho-Pass) as Arataka Reigen
- Akio Ohtsuka (Batou in Ghost in the Shell) will voice Ekubo
- Yoshimasa Hosoya (Junpei Hyuuga in Kuroko’s Basketball) will voice Tenga Onigawara
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kirito from Sword Art Online) voices Teruki Hanazawa
- Miyu Irino (Akito Hyuuga in Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito) is voicing as Ritsu Kageyama
- Atsumi Tanezaki (Lisa Mishima from Zankyou no Terror) voices the role of Tome Kurata
- Ayumi Fujimura (Misaki Ayuzawa from Kaichou wa Maid-sama!) as Ichi Mezato
- Uki Satake (QT in Space Dandy) is voicing Tsubomi
The first members of the anime’s production staff consists of:
- Director: Yuzuru Tachikawa (Death Parade, Death Billiards)
- Series Composer: Hiroshi Seko (Attack on Titan, Owari no Seraph)
- Anime Character Designer: Yoshimichi Kameda (Paroru no Miraijima)
- Sound Director: Kazuhiro Wakabayashi (Ghost in the Shell, Soul Eater)
- Music Composer: Kenji Kawai (Higashi no Eden, Ghost in the Shell)
- Animation Studio: Bones (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Noragami)
Here is the first promotional video, which introduces the main cast and characters:
Here’s the anime’s announcement promo video:
Mob Psycho 100 is a comedic action web manga written and illustrated by ONE. The series began in early 2012 being published in Shogakukan’s Weekly Shonen Sunday Web Comics. To date a total of 12 volumes have been published, with the 12th volume being released in June. ONE is also well known for his One Punch-Man manga, which recently was adapted into a TV anime.
Mob Psycho 100 synopsis from MAL:
Shigeo Kageyama (a.k.a. “Mob”) is a 8th grader with psychic abilities. He could bend spoons and lift objects with his mind from a young age, but he slowly began to withhold from using his abilities in public due to the negative attention he received. Now, the only thing he wants is to become friends with a girl in his class, Tsubomi. With his psychic “mentor” (who has no psychic powers), he continues his daily life, attempting to realize his purpose in life.
Source: Mob Psycho 100 official website
Latest posts by Swaps4 (see all)
- Kyoto Animation Is Now Accepting Direct Donations - July 25, 2019
- 40hara Exhibition at Akihabara – Cute Girls Showing Panties and Looking Disgusted at You - April 8, 2019
- Anime Girls in Tights – Yom Exhibition at Akihabara - November 22, 2018