Japanese website Goo has recently asked their users: Which late-night anime did you enjoy the most? The rankings are based on which anime series that aired during a late-night time-slot during 2019.
The voting period started from December 11, 2019, to December 20, 2019. A total of 20,477 votes were accumulated.
Here are the results:
20. Fruits Basket 1st Season (37 votes)
19. Dr. Stone (40 votes)
18. The Promised Neverland (40 votes)
17. Sword Art Online: Alicization – War of Underworld (56 votes)
16. Astra Lost in Space (67 votes)
15. Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin – Advent of the Red Comet (71 votes)
14. KING OF PRISM -Shiny Seven Stars- (75 votes)
13. BEASTARS (127 votes)
12. Chihayafuru 3 (133 votes)
11. Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV (171 votes)
I’m Jake Caprino, who is more commonly known by the online alias Swaps4. I’m a subcontractor based in Japan. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture.