Hachiman Only 5th? Top 15 Most Pessimistic Anime Characters

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime character is the most negative? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (45.3%), female fans (54.7%) and teens to their 20s (69.9%) while the other 30.1% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

15) Asahi Azumane – Haikyuu!!

14) Taizou Hasegawa – Gintama

13) Touma Kamijou – A Certain series

12) Omoi – Naruto

11) Shigeru Fujiki – Chibi Maruko-chan

10) Hitoka Yachi – Haikyuu!!

9) Seishuu Handa – Barakamon

8) Nobita Nobi – Doraemon

7) Ryou Sakurai – Kuroko’s Basketball

6) Tomoko Kuroki – Watamote

5) Hachiman Hikigaya – OregairuTop 15 Most Pessimistic Anime Characters Hachiman Hikigaya

4) Usopp – One PieceTop 15 Most Pessimistic Anime Characters Usopp

3) Ichimatsu – Mr. OsomatsuTop 15 Most Pessimistic Anime Characters Ichimatsu

2) Nozomu Itoshiki – Sayonara Zetsubou-SenseiTop 15 Most Pessimistic Anime Characters Nozomu Itoshiki

1) Shinji Ikari – Neon Genesis EvangelionTop 15 Most Pessimistic Anime Characters Shinji Ikari

- Advertisement -