The official website for the upcoming TV anime adaptation of Ruruu Minase’s four-panel comedy manga Ooyasan wa Shishunki! (Landlord is in Puberty!) has revealed that the series will air in January.
The first cast member of the Ooyasan wa Shishunki! anime has also been revealed:
- Yurika Kubo (Hanayo Koizumi from Love Live! School Idol Project) will voice main character Chie Satonaka
The main members of the anime’s production staff were also unveiled and includes:
- Director: Yuuki Ogawa (Okusama ga Seitokaichou! and Strange+ Episode Director)
- Anime Character Designer and Chief Animation Director: Atsuki Shimizu (Tokyo Ghoul, Kagaku na Yatsura)
- Music Composer: Arte Refact (Komori-san wa Kotowarenai!, BlazBlue: Alter Memory)
- Animation Studio: Seven Arcs Pictures (Trinity Seven, White Album)
Ooyasan wa Shishunki! (Landlord is in Puberty!) is a comedy slice of life manga written and illustrated by Ruruu Minase. The series began in 2012 as part of Houbunsha’s Manga Time Family magazine, where to date a total of 4 volumes have been published.
Ooyasan wa Shishunki! synopsis from Haruhichan:
The story follows a boy who has gained an independent life. After moving into his rented apartment, he meets his landlord. The landlord has the physique of a little girl, and she does the cooking and housework while attending middle school with her friends.
The Ooyasan wa Shishunki! TV anime is airing this January throughout the Winter 2015/2016 anime season. Additional information about the anime will be revealed in the near future.