Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which dedicated and respect-worthy leaders from an anime series would you follow? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (38.1%), female fans (61.9%) and teens to their 20s (63%) while the other 37% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Bright Noa (Mobile Suit Gundam)
19. Kotaro Bokuto (Haikyu!!)
18. Mamoru Endo (Inazuma Eleven)
17. Edward Newgate (One Piece)
16. Tsubasa Ozora (Captain Tsubasa)
15. Junpei Hyuga (Kuroko no Basket)
14. Takami Chika (Love Live Sunshine!)
13. Kazuya Miyuki (Ace of Diamond)
12. Toru Oikawa (Haikyu!!)
11. Yusuke Fujisaki (Sket Dance)
10. Kunimitsu Tezuka (Prince of Tennis)
9. Isao Kondo (Gintama)
8. Yuki Tetsuya (Diamond no Ace)
7. Yukio Kasamatsu (Kuroko no Basket)
6. Levi (Shingeki no Kyojin)
5. Seijuro Akashi (Kuroko no Basket)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist Seijuro Akashi Kuroko’s Basketball
4. Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)Gintoki Sakata gintama
3. Honoka Kosaka (Love Live!)love-live-honoka-kosaka
2. Daichi Sawamura (Haikyuu!!)haikyuu-daichi-sawamura
1. Luffy (One Piece)Top 10 Most Favorite Anime Guys According to MyAnimeList One Piece Monkey D Luffy