The official website of the July 2016 anime adaptation of Fujimi Shobo and Media Factory’s Ange Vierge trading card game and mobile application has revealed a brand new promotional video that unveils new cast members and character designs.
Here is the anime’s second promotional video:
New members of Ange Vierge anime’s cast were revealed alongside new updated character designs. The main cast now includes:
- Yukari Tamura (Nui Harime in Kill la Kill) leads the cast as Amane Ayashiro
- Minako Kotobuki (Tsumugi Kotobuki in K-ON!) voices Saya Sougetsu
- Yumi Hara (Takane Shijou in The [email protected]) as Almaria
- Aki Toyosaki (Yui Hirasawa from K-ON!) voicing the role of Elel
- Rika Tachibana (Reiko Airisugawa from Syomin Sample) is going to voice Code Ω77 Stella
- Sarah Emi Bridcutt (Asuka Kudou in Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?) as Nya Lapucea
- Yuuka Aisaka (Aika Tsube in Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu.) voicing as Miumi Hinata
- Mai Ishihara (Orange Pekoe from Girls und Panzer) will voice Sofina
- Rie Takahashi (Akane Uchida in Shirobako) as Ω00 Euphoria
- Yoshiko Ikuta (Yukina Sonogi in Senkou no Night Raid) voicing the role of Ruby
- Nozomi Yamamoto (Yukimura Kusunoki in Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai) voicing as Mayuka
The leading members of the production staff include:
- Director and Anime Character Designer: Masafumi Tamura (Strike Witches Movie Animation Director)
- Series Composer: Katsuhiko Takayama (Aldnoah.Zero, Mirai Nikki)
- Animation Studio: Silver Link (Kokoro Connect, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)
The Opening theme song of the anime will be Love is MY RAIL., performed by Konomi Suzuki. The Ending theme song will be Link with U sung by L.I.N.K.S.
Here is the anime’s first promotional video:
Ange Vierge is a Japanese trading card game that is produced by Fujimi Shobo and Media Factory, with the cards being illustrated by many of their light novel illustrators. The TCG got modest popularity in Japan and received a mobile application adaptation for iOS andAndroid developed by Sega, titled Ange Vierge Girls Battling the Second Discipline Committee. The game itself is similar to many Japanese TCG mobile games where it is online focused and features numerous cards to collect and purchase from events and booster packs. Ange Vierge also received a manga adaptation that is written by Mako Komao and illustrated by Sakaki Yoshioka.
Here is the series synopsis:
The story of the card game follows what happens when “Hairou” portals suddenly open, fusing three different worlds together. As a result, various mysterious “Exceed” powers are awakened in teenaged girls. An academy for these so-called “Progress” girls is built on the isolated Seiran Island in the Pacific.
The Ange Vierge TV anime will be broadcasting this July, during this Summer 2016 anime season. Additional information about the series will be revealed soon.