New character designs for the upcoming anime adaptation of Hobby Japan and Megahouse’s figure collaboration Bikini Warriors have been revealed in Tony’s Heroine Works volume 58.
Here are the character designs that were revealed on the official website last week:
- Fighter (designed by Hisasi)
- Paladin (designed by AliceSoft’s Onigiri-kun)
- Mage (designed by saitom) (Ninja Slayer)
- Dark Elf (designed by Non Oda) (Queen’s Blade: Rebellion)
- Hunter (designed by Rei Hiroe) (Black Lagoon)
- Valkyrie (designed by Tony Taka)
Set in an RPG world with swords and magic, warriors must form a party to defeat the demon lord. But, these warriors are all wearing Bikini armor!!