Norimitsu Kaihou and Sadoru Chiba’s moe / survival horror Gakkou Gurashi! have teamed up with Japanese canned good restaurant Mr. Kanso for a special late-summer event. Mr. Kanso locations nationwide are offering Gakkou Gurashi!-themed canned goods, with different menu items featuring a different character from the anime. The special collaboration started on August 7 and will run until September 30.
Here’s a full list of products to be sold:
- Yuki’s Fluffy Dashitamago- 600 yen (about $5)
- Kurumi’s Rosy Corn Beef- 850 yen (about $7)
- Rii-san’s Homemade Miso Mackerel- 850 yen (about $7)
- Mii-ku’s Super Dry Hot and Sour Soup- 600 yen (about $5)
- Painfully Spicy Curry- 600 yen (about $5)
- School Living Club Gourmet Boiled Beef-1000 yen $8)
In addition to this, any purchase of these limited edition canned goods will also come with one of three special illustration postcards featuring the characters from the series. One post card even shows off Yuki and Megumi dining at Mr. Kanso.
Source: Ami Ami