Charapedia have recently ran an interesting poll, the best anime duos of the same gender. Not only have fujoshi made sure Kuroko no Basket dominates the ranking, otakus also made sure The [email protected] gets a few decent ranks.

The survey’s audience is composed of 66.5% female fans while 33.5% being male fans. 89.9% of them comprises of teens to fans in their 20s while the remaining 10.1% are fans over 30 years of age. The survey period was from November 20-27, 2014.

Here are the results:

30) Goku and Vegeta (Dragon ball Z)

29) Kotetsu T. Kaburagi and Barnaby Brooks Jr. (Tiger & Bunny)

28) Yuusuke Makishima and Jin Tadakoro (Yowamushi Pedal)

27) Kuroko Tetsuya and Daiki Aomine (Kuroko no Basket)

26) Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)

25) Lupin III and Daisuke Jigen (Lupin III)

24) Lelouch lamperouge and Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)

23) Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)

22) Kei Tsukishima and Tadashi Yamaguchi (Haikyuu!!)

21) Ryota Kise and Yukio Kasamatsu (Kuroko no Basket)

20) Tomoya Okazaki and Youhei Sunohara (Clannad)

19) Gon Freecs and Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter)

18) Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

17) Homura Akemi and Madoka Kaname (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)

16) Mio Akiyama and Ritsu Tainaka (K-On!!)

15) Haruka Nanase and Rin Matsuoka (Free!)

14) Eli Ayase and Nozomi Tojo (Love Live! School Idol Project)

13) Maki Nishikino and Nico Yazawa (Love Live! School Idol Project)

12) Toushiro Hijikata and Sougo Okita (Gintama)

11) Hajime Iwaizumi and Tooru Oikawa (Haikyuu!!)

10) Makoto Kikuchi and Yukiho Hagiwara (The [email protected])Top 30 Best Anime Duos of the Same Gender haruhichan.com Makoto Kikuchi and Yukiho Hagiwara The iDOLM@STER

9) Shizuo Heiwajima and Izaya Orihara (Durarara!!)Top 30 Best Anime Duos of the Same Gender haruhichan.com Shizuo Heiwajima and Izaya Orihara Durarara!!

8) Haruka Nanase and Makoto Tachibana (Free!)Top 30 Best Anime Duos of the Same Gender haruhichan.com Haruka Nanase and Makoto Tachibana Free!

7) Kuroko Tetsuya and Taiga Kagami (Kuroko no Basket)Top 30 Best Anime Duos of the Same Gender haruhichan.com Kuroko Tetsuya and Taiga Kagami Kuroko no Basket

6) Iori Minase and Yayoi Takatsuki (The [email protected])Top 30 Best Anime Duos of the Same Gender haruhichan.com Iori Minase and Yayoi Takatsuki The iDOLM@STER

5) Mikoto Misaka and Kuroko Shirai (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)Top 30 Best Anime Duos of the Same Gender haruhichan.com Mikoto Misaka and Kuroko Shirai Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

4) Gintoki Sakata and Toshiro Hijikata (Gintama)Top 30 Best Anime Duos of the Same Gender haruhichan.com Gintoki Sakata and Toshiro Hijikata Gintama

3) Tobio Kageyama and Hinata Shoyo (Haikyuu!!)Top 30 Best Anime Duos of the Same Gender haruhichan.com Tobio Kageyama and Hinata Shouyou Haikyuu

2) Haruka and Chihaya (The [email protected])Top 30 Best Anime Duos of the Same Gender haruhichan.com Haruka and Chihaya The iDOLM@STER

1) Kazunari Takao and Shintaro Midorima (Kuroko no Basket)Top 30 Best Anime Duos of the Same Gender haruhichan.com Kazunari Takao and Shintaro Midorima Kuroko no Basket

Source: charapedia