Niconico Users Rank Their Favourite Anime from Summer 2014

Japanese streaming site niconico asked its users to pick out what they believed were their favourite shows from Summer 2014, along with a few leftovers from Spring 2014 included as well.

82.7% of respondents were male while the remaining 17.3% were female. The majority of participants were in their 20s (36.9%), followed by 30s (26.8%), 40s (22.6%), and then teenagers (13.5%).

37. Sengoku Basara: Judge End

36. Glasslip

35. DRAMAtical Murder

34. Shounen Hollywood – Holly Stage for 49

33. M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane

32. Bakumatsu Rock

31. Tokyo ESP

30. Captain Earth

29. Rail Wars!

28. Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen

27. Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

26. Re:␣Hamatora

25. Momo Kyun Sword

24. Persona 4 the Golden Animation

23. Ao Haru Ride

22. Free!: Eternal Summer

21. Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus

20. Zankyou no Terror

19. Love Stage!!

18. Nobunaga Concerto

17. Space Dandy 2nd Season

16. Jinsei

15. Fate/kalied liner Prisma Illya 2wei!

14. Majimoji Rurumo

13. Sword Art Online II

12. Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?

11. Psycho-Pass: Extended Edition

10. HanayamataNiconico-Users-Rank-Their-Favourite-Anime-From-Summer-2014_Haruhichan.com-Hanayamata

9. Sabagebu!Niconico-Users-Rank-Their-Favourite-Anime-From-Summer-2014_Haruhichan.com-Sabagebu!

8. Mahouka Koukou no RettouseiNiconico-Users-Rank-Their-Favourite-Anime-From-Summer-2014_Haruhichan.com-Mahouka

7. Aldnoah.ZeroNiconico-Users-Rank-Their-Favourite-Anime-From-Summer-2014_Haruhichan.com-Aldnoah

6. Tokyo GhoulNiconico-Users-Rank-Their-Favourite-Anime-From-Summer-2014_Haruhichan.com-Tokyo-Ghoul.gif

5. JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust CrusadersNiconico-Users-Rank-Their-Favourite-Anime-From-Summer-2014_Haruhichan.com-Jojo's-Bizarre-Adventure-Stardust-Crusaders

4. Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita.Niconico-Users-Rank-Their-Favourite-Anime-From-Summer-2014_Haruhichan.com-Locodol

3. Akame ga Kill!Niconico-Users-Rank-Their-Favourite-Anime-From-Summer-2014_Haruhichan.com-Akame-ga-Kill

2. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kunNiconico-Users-Rank-Their-Favourite-Anime-From-Summer-2014_Haruhichan.com-Gekkan-Shoujo-Nozaki-kun

1. BarakamonNiconico-Users-Rank-Their-Favourite-Anime-From-Summer-2014_Haruhichan.com-Barakamon

What’s been your favourite anime throughout the Summer 2014 season? Feel free to drop a comment below!

Source: ANN, niconico

- Advertisement -