Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Slated for October 6 with a Limited Launch Edition
With Sega revealing earlier this year that the highly anticipated two-dimensional fighting game Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax will be releasing in North America and Europe on PlayStation 3 and PS Vita this year, the release date has been revealed. The game is scheduled to be released on October 6 wi...
View Post
10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Female Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist
Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which supporting female characters would you like to see as the protagonist? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the female fans (54.1%), male fans (45.9%) and teens to their 20s (79.3%) while the other 20.7% are 30 and over. F...
View Post
2D Fighting Anime Game Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax for PS3 and PS Vita Is Released!
The highly anticipated two-dimensional fighting game Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax has finally been released for the Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita. If you're looking for a great gift for an anime fan this Christmas, or maybe a gift for yourself, why not treat yourself / someone else to this cla...
View Post