A new visual for upcoming anime adaptation of Norimitsu Kaihou and Sadoru Chiba’s Gakkou Gurashi! (School-Live!) has been revealed in the August issue of popular Japanese magazine NyanType. The visual features the girls from the series relaxing before their debut. This issue of NyanType can be purchased here.
The girls from the series were featured in a visual from July’s issue where they can be seen striking a pose while wearing beachwear, ready for their summer debut. This issue of NyanType can be purchased here.
Gakkou Gurashi! (School-Live!) manga will be airing on July 9. Additionally, the site has also previewed more of the characters’ voices and revealed a new cast member.
The Gakkou Gurashi! anime will begin its broadcast from July 9th on Tokyo MX at 11:30pm JST. The anime will also air an hour later at 12:30am JST on Sun TV and BS11.
The anime’s website has revealed a brand new cast member for the upcoming anime:
- Emiri Katou (Kyuubey from Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica) will voice Taromaru
The site has also revealed small pieces of preview audio for Gakkou Gurashi!‘s main cast, which includes:
- Inori Minase (Chino Kafuu in Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?) will be voicing Yuki Takeya
- Ari Ozawa (Chiyo Sakura in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) is voicing Kurumu Ebisuzawa
- Mao Ichimichi (Kazumi Schlierenzauer from Gokukoku no Brynhildr) as Yuuri Wakasa
- Rie Takahashi (Akane Uchida in Shirobako) voices Miki Naoki
- Ai Kayano (Menma from AnoHana) will voice Megumi Sakura
The first staff members of the production crew were earlier unveiled and consists of:
- Director: Masaomi Ando (White Album 2, Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse)
- Series Composer: Norimitsu Kaihou (Manga’s Creator)
- Anime Character Designer: Haruko Iizuka (Little Busters!, Tamayura)
- Animation Studio: Studio Lerche (Fate/Prototype, Assassination Classroom)
The site has also revealed that the Opening theme of the upcoming anime will be the song Friend Shitai performed by the main cast of the anime. The Ending theme will be performed by Japanese singer Maon Kurosaki.
Gakkou Gurashi! is a Japanese manga series written by Nitroplus’ Norimitsu Kaihou and illustrated by Sadoru Chiba. The series began serialization in the July 2012 issue of Houbunsha’s Manga Time Kirara Forward magazine. An anime adaptation by Lerche will begin airing in Summer 2015
Gakkou Gurashi! from Haruhichan:
Takeya Yuki is in love with the school. For her, it’s a wonderful place, where she enjoys her school activities, especially the activities of her club: School Life Club. The club has Rii-chan as the president, Kurumi-chan as another member, and the teacher, Megu-nee, always there for them. Yes, she is in love with her school… on her mind. Because, for her, the reality of the school and their club’s activities is way too hard to be perceived…
The Gakkou Gurashi! TV anime will be airing from July 9th at 11:30pm JST on Tokyo MX, during the Summer 2015 anime season. Further information about the anime will be revealed in the following weeks.