Top 10 Summer 2015 Anime Series According to Japanese Fans

Japanese website Animeanime recently asked their readers: Which anime series from the summer 2015 anime lineup do you like the most? The poll had a total of 1000 responses and 60% of the voters were male while the other 40% were female. Here are the results:

10) Ranpo Kitan: Game of LaplaceRanpo Kitan Game of Laplace anime visual
9) Non Non Biyori RepeatMegami-Magazine-October-anime-posters-non non biyori
8) OverlordMegami-Magazine-August-anime-posters overlord
7) Working!!!Megami-Magazine-September-anime-posters-working
6) GATENyanType Magazine November 2015 anime posters gate
5) Akagami no Shirayuki-himeAkagami no Shirayuki-hime Visual_Haruhichan.com_
4) Himouto! Umaru-chanNyanType-Magazine-October-anime-posters-himouto! umaru-chan
3) Gakkou Gurashi!Megami-Magazine-October-anime-posters-gakkou gurashi!
2) Prison SchoolMegami-Magazine-September-anime-posters-prison school
1) CharlotteCharlotte anime poster included in september issue of newtype

- Advertisement -