Following up on the previous rankings by males and females, Charapedia have revealed the results for: Which anime series would you want to recommend to others? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (68.4%), female fans (31.6%) and teens to their 20s (76.5%) while the other 23.5% are 30 and over.
Here are the female results:
18. Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000%