Top 20 Cutest Anime Mascot Characters According to Japanese Fans

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime mascot is the cutest? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (54.8%), female fans (45.2%) and teens to their 20s (69.0%) while the other 31.0% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Sonic from Kekkai Sensen
19) Tanuki from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
18) Kon from Bleach
17) Piyo-can from Uta no Prince Sama
16) Hawk from The Seven Deadly Sins
15) Shiro from Crayon Shin-chan
14) Mokona from Magic Knight Rayearth
13) Taroumaru from Gakkou Gurashi!
12) Haro from Mobile Suit Gundam
11) Happy from Fairy Tail
10) Gekota from the A Certain Magical Index seriesTop 20 Cutest Anime Mascot Characters According to Japanese Fans Gekota from the A Certain Magical Index series
9) Tetsuya #2 from Kuroko no BasketballTop 20 Cutest Anime Mascot Characters According to Japanese Fans Tetsuya #2 from Kuroko no Basketball
8) Elizabeth from GintamaTop 20 Cutest Anime Mascot Characters According to Japanese Fans Elizabeth Gintama
7) Cerberus from Cardcaptor SakuraTop 20 Cutest Anime Mascot Characters According to Japanese Fans Cerberus from Cardcaptor Sakura
6) Tippy from Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?Top 20 Cutest Anime Mascot Characters According to Japanese Fans Tippy from Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka
5) Pikachu from PokémonTop 20 Cutest Anime Mascot Characters According to Japanese Fans Pokemon Pikachu
4) Nyanko-sensei from Natsume Yujin-choTop 20 Cutest Anime Mascot Characters According to Japanese Fans Nyanko-sensei from Natsume Yujin-cho
3) Kyubey from Mahou Shoujo Madoka MagicaTop 20 Cutest Anime Mascot Characters According to Japanese Fans Madoka Magica kyubey
2) Sadaharu from GintamaTop 20 Cutest Anime Mascot Characters According to Japanese Fans Sadaharu Gintama
1) Tony Tony Chopper from One PieceTop 20 Cutest Anime Mascot Characters According to Japanese Fans one piece chopper

- Advertisement -