Top 20 Most Anticipated Anime of Summer 2015

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series is the most promising from the summer 2015 anime lineup? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (56.2%), female fans (45.8%) and teens to their 20s (76.2%) while the other 23.8% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

 20. Himouto! Umaru-chan
19. Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
18. Sore ga Seiyuu!
17. Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri
16. Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX
15. Aoharu x Kikanjuu
14. God Eater
13. Hetalia: The World Twinkle
12. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz!
11. Ushio and Tora
10. Junjou Romantica 3Long Awaited Junjou Romantica 3rd Season Release Date Revealed
9. Dragon Ball Super2015-Dragon-Ball-Z-Movie-Visual-01
8. Akagami no ShirayukihimeAkagami no Shirayuki-hime Visual_Haruhichan.com_
7. Kangoku GakuenPrison School anime visual kangoku gakuen anime visual
6. To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2ndTo-LOVE-Ru-Darkness-2nd-Magazine-Visual-2
5. Non Non Biyori RepeatNon Non Biyori Repeat summer visual non non biyori
4. CharlotteCharlotte Anime Key Visual Revealed
3. The [email protected] Cinderella Girls 2nd seasonTop 10 Anime Series from NewType’s May 2015 Issue The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls
2. Working!!!Working-3-fourth-anime-Visual-haruhichan.com-wagnaria-anime-visual
1. Durarara!!x2 Ten42459_durarara (1)

- Advertisement -