Top 20 Most Charming Anime Cinderella Bust

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which female anime characters have the most charming cinderella bust (cup sizes AAA to A)? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (58.7%), female fans (41.3%) and teens to adults in their 20s (72.7%) while the other 27.3% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Nana Deviluke (To Love-Ru)
19. Hitoka Yachi (Haikyuu!!)
18. Umi Sonoda (Love Live! School Idol Project)
17. Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
16. Minami Shimada (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)
15. Hinagiku Katsura (Hayate the Combat Butler!)
14. Ririchiyo Shirakiin (Inu x Boku SS)
13. Konata Izumi (Lucky Star)
12. Homura Akemi (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)
11. Azusa Nakano (K-On!)
10. Silica (Sword Art Online)Top 20 Most Charming Cinderella Bust Silica Sword Art Online
9. Tae Shimura (Gintama)Top 20 Most Charming Cinderella Bust Tae Shimura Gintama
8. Rin Hoshizora (Love Live! School Idol Project)Top 20 Most Charming Cinderella Bust Rin Hoshizora Love Live! School Idol Project
7. Kaede Kayano (Assassination Classroom)Top 20 Most Charming Cinderella Bust Kaede Kayano Assassination Classroom
6. Kagura (Gintama)Top 20 Most Charming Cinderella Bust Kagura Gintama
5. Yukino Yukinoshita (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.)Top 20 Most Charming Cinderella Bust Yukino Yukinoshita Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.
4. Mikoto Misaka (Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)Top 20 Most Charming Cinderella Bust Mikoto Misaka toaru majutsu no index
3. Nico Yazawa (Love Live! School Idol Project)Top 20 Most Charming Cinderella Bust Nico Yazawa love live
2. Riko Aida (Kuroko’s Basketball)Top 20 Most Charming Cinderella Bust Riko Aida Kuroko’s Basketball
1. Chihaya Kisaragi (The [email protected])Top 20 Most Charming Cinderella Bust Chihaya Kisaragi the idolmaster

- Advertisement -