Top 20 Most Shocking Anime Hairstyles

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime hairstyle is the most shocking? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (54.8%), female fans (45.2%) and teens to their 20s (69.0%) while the other 31.0% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Noriaki Kakyoin – JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure

19) Yusei Fudo – Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s

18) Kimio Nagasawa – Chibi Maruko Chan

17) Masato Hijirikawa – UtaPri

16) Tetsurou Kuroo – Haikyuu!!

15) Sazae Fuguta – Sazae-san

14) Franky – One Piece

13) Saitama – One Punch Man

12) Levi – Attack on Titan

11) Kotori – Love Live!

10) Giorno Giovanna – JoJo’s Bizarre AdventureTop 20 Most Shocking Anime Hairstyles Giorno Giovanna JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure

9) Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo – Bobobo-bo Bo-boboTop 20 Most Shocking Anime Hairstyles Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

8) Namihei Isono – Sazae-sanTop 20 Most Shocking Anime Hairstyles Namihei Isono Sazae-san

7) Suneo Honekawa – DoraemonTop 20 Most Shocking Anime Hairstyles Suneo Honekawa Doraemon

6) Kenpachi Zaraki – BleachTop 20 Most Shocking Anime Hairstyles Kenpachi Zaraki Bleach

5) Gon Freecss – Hunter x HunterTop 20 Most Shocking Anime Hairstyles Gon Freecss Hunter x Hunter

4) Jean Pierre Polnareff – JoJo’s Bizarre AdventureTop 20 Most Shocking Anime Hairstyles Jean Pierre Polnareff JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure

3) Ran Mouri – Detective ConanTop 20 Most Shocking Anime Hairstyles Ran Mouri Detective Conan

2) Son Goku – Dragon BallTop 20 Most Shocking Anime Hairstyles Son Goku Dragonball

1) Yugi Muto – Yu-Gi-Oh!Top 20 Most Shocking Anime Hairstyles Yugi Muto Yu-Gi-Oh!

- Advertisement -