Top 20 Summer 2015 Anime You Should Keep Watching

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime series from the current season do you want to continue to watch? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (52.0%), female fans (48.0%) and teens to their 20s (73.6%) while the other 26.4% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Rokka no Yuusha
19. Overlord
18. Ushio to Tora
17. To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd
16. Joukamachi no Dandelion
15. Gangsta.
14. Junjou Romantica 3
13. Aoharu x Kikanjuu
12. Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
11. Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri
10. Himouto! Umaru-chanMegami-Magazine-September-anime-posters-himouto umaru-chan
9. Ranpo Kitan: Game of LaplaceRanpo Kitan Game of Laplace anime visual
8. The [email protected] Cinderella Girls 2nd SeasonTop 10 Anime Series from NewType’s May 2015 Issue The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls
7. Non Non Biyori RepeatNyanType-Magazine-September-anime-posters non non biyori
6. Akagami no Shirayuki-himeakagami no shirayukihime anime visual
5. Working!!!Megami-Magazine-September-anime-posters-working
4. CharlotteYuu Otosaka Prepares to Use His Geass in This New Charlotte Visual
3. Durarara!!x2 TenDurarara!!x2 Ten anime visual
2. Prison SchoolNyantype-Magazine-September-anime-posters-prison school
1. Gakkou Gurashi!Megami-MAGAZINE-July-2015-anime-posters gakkou gurashi!

- Advertisement -