In addition to this, a new visual for the series has been featured in the January 2016 issue of NewType as a double page spread. This issue can be purchased here (get 5% off with coupon code MOE-N3Y-4YW0QK).
The website also revealed a new key visual:
- Yuusuke Kobayashi (Arslan from Arslan Senki) will voice Azuma Ikki
- Ari Ozawa (Chiyo Sakura from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) as Kogane Asabuki
- Soma Saito (Adlet Mayer from Rokka no Yuusha) as Hiiragi Nono
- Shizuka Ishigami (Stella Vermillion from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry) as Noa Oogi
- Mikako Komatsu (Neko from K: Return of Kings) as Shizuru Taneomi
- Megumi Han (Gon Freecss from Hunter x Hunter) as Rioko Banryuu
- Kenjirou Tsuda (Sadaharu Inui from Prince of Tennis) as Shuusaku Matoba
- Yoko Hikasa (Shino Amakusa from Seitokai Yakuindomo) as Zetsubi Ken
- Subaru Kimura (Kanba Takakura from Mawaru Penguindrum) as Souya Arabashiri
- Kazuyuki Okitsu (Gunzou Chihaya from Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova) as Akito Tsuwabuki
The staff is as follows:
- Director: Daizen Komatsuda
- Original Work: Quadrangle
- Scripts: Yukinori Kitajima (Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash!, Hamatora, Gokukoku no Brynhildr)
- Character Designs: Yuusuke Kozaki (Speed Grapher, Donyatsu, Fire Emblem: Awakening)
- Music: Masaru Yokoyama (The Rolling Girls, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans)
It was recently revealed that Konomi Suzuki will be performing the opening theme, and MYTH&ROID is performing the ending theme.
Sanzigen was founded in 2003, and incorporated in 2006 by former Gonzo employees as a studio specializing in CGI animation. The company has worked on CG production for various anime, such as Wooser’s Hand-to-Mouth Life, 009 Re:Cyborg, the new Initial D films, and The Heroic Legend of Arslan. The company has produced anime such as the Arpeggio of Blue Steel television anime and its subsequent films, and the Miss Monochrome series.
In 2011, Sanzigen formed the Ultra Super Pictures holding firm alongside Studio Trigger and Ordet. Matsuura serves as Sanzigen’s representative in the firm.
Bubuki Buranki synopsis from Haruhichan:
When Azuma Ikki returns to Japan after 10 years, he gets assaulted by a group of armed men and becomes their prisoner. Kogane Asabuki, a childhood friend, saves him with a weapon on her right hand known as Bubuki, a weapon with its own mind. Azuma Ikki, who is a Bubuki user himself, learns about the existence of Bubuki and goes on a journey alongside the companions he has found in an attempt to find and revive Oumai, a Buranki (titan) who sleeps underground.