Home Anime 10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Favourite Anime Songs to Sing during Karaoke

10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Favourite Anime Songs to Sing during Karaoke

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What are your favourite anime songs to sing during Karaoke? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (52.7%), female fans (47.3%) and teens to their 20s (77.5%) while the other 22.5% are 30 and over.

30) Cha-La Head-Cha-La (Dragon Ball Z)

29) Sorairo Days (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

28) We Are! (One Piece)

27) This Game (No Game, No Life)

26) My Soul, Your Beats (Angel Beats!)

25) Northern Cross (Macross Frontier)

24) Kasabuta (Zatch Bell)

23) Tamashii no Refrain (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

22) Ai Wo Torimodose (Fist of the North Star)

21) Daze (Mekaku City Actors)

20) Maji Love 2000% (UtaPri)

19) Crossing Field (Sword Art Online)

18) Tougenkyou Alien (Gintama)

17) Yasashisa no Riyuu (Hyouka)

16) Courage (Sword Art Online II)

15) Kokoroe (Major)

14) Samurai Heart (Gintama)

13) Melissa (Fullmetal Alchemist)

12) Hare Hare Yukai (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

11) DONTEN (Gintama)

10) Genesis of Aquarion (Genesis of Aquarion)

9) Maji LOVE 1000% (UtaPri)

8) Lion (Macross Frontier)

7) Connect (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)

6) Butter-Fly (Digimon Adventure 01)

5) Guren no Yumiya (Attack on Titan)

4) God Knows (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

3) Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari (Bakemonogatari)

2) Only My Railgun (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)

1) Cruel Angel’s Thesis (Neon Genesis Evangelion)