10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist

Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which supporting male characters would you like to see as the protagonist? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the female fans (54.1%), male fans (45.9%) and teens to their 20s (79.3%) while the other 20.7% are 30 and over.

Fans also voted for female support characters which can be seen here.

Here are the results:

20) Shogo Makishima (Psycho-Pass)

19) Shuu Tsukiyama (Tokyo Ghoul)

18) Keigo Atobe (The Prince of Tennis)

17) Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)

16) Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)

15) Accelerator (A Certain Series)

14) Kei Tsukishima (Haikyuu!)

13) Rin Matsuoka (Free!)

12) Izaya Orihara (Durarara!!)

11) Mikoto Mikoshiba (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun)

10) Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara!!)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist haruhichan.com Shizuo Heiwajima Durarara!!

9) Makoto Tachibana (Free!)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist haruhichan.com Makoto Tachibana Free!

8) Shinsuke Takasugi (Gintama)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist haruhichan.com Shinsuke Takasugi Gintama

7) Seijuro Akashi (Kuroko’s Basketball)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist haruhichan.com Seijuro Akashi Kuroko’s Basketball

6) Levi (Attack on Titan)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist haruhichan.com Levi Attack on Titan

5) Sougo Okita (Gintama)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist haruhichan.com Sougo Okita Gintama

4) Tooru Oikawa (Haikyuu!)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist haruhichan.com Tooru Oikawa Haikyuu!

3) Yasutomo Arakita (Yowamushi Pedal)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Most Attractive Characters of 2014 haruhichan.com Yasutomo Arakita Yowamushi Pedal

2) Kazunari Takao (Kuroko’s Basketball)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist haruhichan.com Kazunari Takao Kuroko’s Basketball

1) Toshiro Hijikata (Gintama)10,000 Anime Fans Voted for Male Supporting Characters They Would like to See as the Protagonist haruhichan.com Toshiro Hijikata Gintama

- Advertisement -