With Winter 2015 nearly reaching it’s halfway mark, why don’t we wave our final goodbyes to the highlights of 2014? Throughout January, Anime Trending followers have been voting for their proclaimed “Anime of the Year”, with their selections ranging from their most favoured of each season; Noragami and Nisekoi from Winter 2014, No Game No Life, Mekakucity Actors and Isshuukan Friends from Spring 2014, Aldnoah.Zero, Akame ga Kill!, Zankyou no Terror, Sword Art Online II, Tokyo Ghoul and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun from Summer 2014, and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works and Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu from Fall 2014.
A total of 25,192 votes were counted in this survey. Their fanbase consists of 68% of male respondents, while the other 32% are female.
12. Akame ga Kill! – 767 votes
2. Noragami – 3,481 votes
1. Zankyou no Terror – 3,580 votes
What were some of your favourites from 2014? Let us know in the comments!
Casual blogger of Haruhichan. Nice to meet you!