With Fall 2014 finally over and Winter 2015 finally approaching, why don’t we take a look back through the highlights of our last season? Anime Trending is Facebook community built-up over a series of short surveys of each anime the modern lineup is presenting by the season. With the help of Polldaddy, Anime Trending has become an interesting and popular experience for everyone wishing to know what is the hottest and latest anime out there.
53, 120 votes were counted into Anime Trending’s survey. Their fanbase consists of 68% of male respondents, while the other 32% are female.